- The Festival will run from October 21, 2022 till October 25, 2022 (“Festive Period”).
- In order to participate in the Festival, the User must trade only in Futures on CoinDCX Pro during the Festive Period and should share the returns position (unrealized gains) on Twitter or Instagram as a post tagging @CoinDCX and using the hashtags #CoinDCXPro #FuturesWaliDiwali (“Submission”). This can be done by using the share option found on the returns screen. If the User doesn’t include the foregoing hashtags, their post will be invalidated and they will not be eligible to win.
- Top 50 winners will be chosen on the basis of returns ( percentage) generated on their position, in Futures. For example: Alice generates 10% returns on her Futures Position & Bob generates 20% returns on her Futures Position. In this case, Bob has greater returns than Alice and hence he is the winner.
- Top 50 submissions per day will be eligible for a reward (“Reward”) as mentioned below. The total reward pool shall be of 1000 USDT daily which is further divided into:
- The Festival is not applicable on Margin and Spot. The User hereby understands and agrees that no Reward shall be payable in any other case and trade types unless specifically mentioned by CoinDCX.
- In case of a tie with equal returns for the same position, rewards will get divided uniformly. However, CoinDCX shall have the sole right and discretion to decide and declare the winner in a situation of a tie between two or more Users. The User hereby waives all rights to dispute any decision of CoinDCX in this regard and CoinDCX does not undertake any liability, responsibility, or guarantee towards any User.
- Only one Submission per User will be approved; multiple submissions by the User per day will not be permitted.
- The winners will be announced after the expiry of Festive Period i.e., on 26th and 27th October 2022.
- In case the User does not complete their KYC successfully, the User shall be ineligible for the receipt of any Reward under the Festival. CoinDCX shall have the right to reverse the previously credited and/or withdraw already granted Reward and CoinDCX disclaims all liability and responsibility in this regard.
- The Reward will be distributed within 7 (seven) working days after the winners’ announcement. The manner in which Reward will be distributed shall be as per the internal process followed by CoinDCX. However, if there is a technical failure or unforeseen circumstances, these timelines may not be met by CoinDCX. CoinDCX does not undertake any liability for the same.
- The Submission by the User will be disqualified if rules (Do’s and Don’ts) mentioned in #FuturesWaliDiwali campaign blog (link) are not adhered to.
- The deadline for Submission on a given day is 12 AM (midnight), after which time it will be considered the following day’s Submission.
- CoinDCX reserves the right to discontinue, suspend, modify, cancel the Festival or any terms contained herein for any or all of its User(s).
- The Users who win the Reward shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The winners shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or credit/ transfer of any rewards to the User under the Program. CoinDCX does not undertake any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- The User, by participating in this Festival, hereby agree and grant their consent to CoinDCX for sharing their in-app activity with each other including any survey, statistics etc
- The User shall indemnify and keep CoinDCX indemnified at all times for and against any loss, costs, damages, expenses, liabilities, claims arising out of any breach by the User of the terms contained herein or of any applicable laws.
Join our Community