We would like to let you know that CoinDCX and CoinDCX Pro will support the Polymath (POLY) mainnet swap and rebranding plan to Polymesh (POLYX).
Timeline about this change:
- At 02:00 PM (IST) on October 5, 2022, we will close all POLY Margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending POLY Margin orders. We will then delist the Margin trading pairs POLY/USDT and POLY/BTC.
- We will make a separate announcement for the relisting.
- Users are strongly advised to close their positions prior to the cessation of Margin trading to avoid any potential losses.
- At 02:00 PM (IST) on October 9, 2022, we will delist all existing POLY Spot trading pairs (POLY/USDT, POLY/BUSD, POLY/INR, POLY/BTC) and cancel all pending POLY Spot trade orders on CoinDCX Pro (web/app).
- In addition, we will remove POLY from the list of supported tokens on CoinDCX app.
- At 12:30 PM (IST) on October 18, 2022, trading will open for the Spot trading pairs POLYX/USDT, POLYX/BUSD, POLYX/BTC and POLYX/INR on CoinDCX and CoinDCX Pro.
- We will also add POLYX to the list of supported tokens on CoinDCX App.
Details of token swap:
- We will recover all POLY balances and begin the distribution of POLYX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 POLY = 1 POLYX before opening Spot trading for the pairs POLYX/USDT, POLYX/BUSD and POLYX/BTC.
- Polymesh (POLYX) asset information on the Polymesh Mainnet: https://polymesh.subscan.io/assets
We appreciate your support and cooperation while we work on this. In case of any further queries, please reach out to us at Support here.
Join our Community