We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset we have listed on our platform to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it.
We will remove and cease trading on certain trading pairs, both Margin and Spot, for the tokens AION (AION), Bitshares (BTS), and Selfkey (KEY) from CoinDCX Pro on 26 January, 2023.
Important to note:
- At 12:00 PM (IST) on 26 January 2023, we will delist and cease trading on the Margin pair KEY/ETH from CoinDCX Pro.
- At 12:00 PM (IST) on 26 January, 2023, we will close all margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending margin orders for the above-mentioned pair. We will then delist the KEY/ETH margin pair.
- Users are strongly advised to close their positions prior to the cessation of margin trading to avoid any potential losses.
- At 2:00 PM (IST) on January 26, 2023, we will delist and cease trading on the Spot pairs AION/BTC, BTS/BTC, KEY/ETH from CoinDCX Pro, and then cancel all pending spot trade orders.
- Users can still trade the above assets on other trading pairs that are available on CoinDCX Pro.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community