We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset we have listed on our platform to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it.
Important to note:
- We will delist and cease trading on the Margin pair BLZ/ETH from CoinDCX Pro at 12:00 PM (IST) on 5 January, 2023.
- At 12:00 PM (IST) on 5 January, 2023, we will close all margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending margin orders for the above-mentioned pair. We will then delist the BLZ/ETH margin pair.
- Users are strongly advised to close their positions prior to the cessation of margin trading to avoid any potential losses.
- We will delist and cease trading on the Spot pairs ALPHA/BNB, CELR/ETH, BLZ/ETH and ZEN/BNB from CoinDCX Pro at 02:00 PM (IST) on 5 January, 2023, and then cancel all pending spot trade orders.
- To ensure your funds are not stuck, please convert your balances before the delisting date. However, users can still trade the above assets on other trading pairs that are available on CoinDCX Pro.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community