We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset we have listed on our platform to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
Important to note:
- We will delist and cease trading on the Margin pairs ARK/BTC and BEAM/BTC from CoinDCX Pro at 10:00 AM (IST) on November 27, 2022.
- At 10:00 AM (IST) on November 27th, 2022, we will close all margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending margin orders for the above-mentioned pairs.
- We will delist and cease trading on the Spot pairs ARK/BTC, BEAM/BTC, GTO/USDT, GTO/BTC, MITH/BTC, MITH/BNB, PERL/BTC, PNT/BTC, REP/BTC, SRM/BNB, SRM/BTC, SRM/USDT, TRIBE/USDT and XEM/BTC from CoinDCX Pro at 10:00 AM (IST) on November 27, 2022, and then cancel all pending spot trade orders.
- All open orders will be automatically cancelled.
- Kindly note that users can still trade these assets on other trading pairs that are available on our platform.
- Users are strongly advised to update their trading strategies prior to the cessation of these trading pairs to avoid any potential losses.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community