We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset we list on our platform to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
Important to note:
- We will delist and cease trading on the perpetual Future pairs: BM-NEAR_USDT, BM-TRX_USD.
- The contracts will be settled between 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM (IST) on October 20, 2022.
- Funding will be applied on the open position till the time it is settled/closed.
- All open orders in the said contracts will be cancelled at the time of settlement.
- All open positions in the relevant contracts will be closed at the market price at the time of settlement.
- Once the contract is settled then the respective P&L will be added/deducted from the respective settlement currency wallet (i.e. USDT/BTC).
- If you want to close your position before this settlement then you can accordingly place orders till the time of delisting to personally manage your position.
Please note, exit orders are ideally market type orders and there is no price protection in market orders hence slippages are normal.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community