We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset listed on our platform to ensure the highest level of quality. When a coin or token no longer meets this quality level, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
We will delist and cease trading on all Spot trading pairs for Fuse Network (FUSE) and Filda (FILDA) from CoinDCX Pro on 5 March 2023. This is a complete delisting of all pairs for the tokens FUSE and FILDA on the Spot market.
Please read the complete information shown on the timeline below.
Important to note:
- The exact trading pairs being removed are : FUSE/USDT, FILDA/USDT
- At 12:00 PM (IST) on 5 March 2023, we will delist the above-mentioned trading pairs on Spot and then cancel all pending spot trade orders.
- To ensure your funds are not stuck, please convert your balances before the delisting date.
- If there are any balances stuck after the delisting date, they will be converted to USDT at market price on 5 March 2023 and will be credited into the users account after deducting 1% TDS within 30 days of the date of delisting.
- We will make a separate announcement to mention the price and time of conversion of user balances.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community