We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset listed on our platform to ensure the highest level of quality. When a coin or token no longer meets this quality level, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
We will delist and cease trading on certain trading pairs for the tokens Ac Milan Fan Token (ACM), FC Barcelona Fan Token (BAR), Enjin Coin (ENJ), OMG Network (OMG) from Margin and Spot on CoinDCX Pro on 6th April 2023. Other pairs for these tokens are still available on CoinDCX Pro for trading.
Please read the complete information shown on the timeline below.
- At 08:30 AM (IST) on 6th April 2023, we will delist the Margin pairs BAR/BTC, OMG/ETH.
- We will then close all margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending margin orders for the above-mentioned pairs.
- Users are strongly advised to close their positions prior to the cessation of margin trading to avoid any potential losses.
- At 10:00 AM (IST) on 6th April 2023, we will delist the Spot pairs ACM/BTC, BAR/BTC, ENJ/BNB, OMG/ETH and then cancel all pending spot trade orders.
- Users can still trade these tokens on the following trading pairs available on CoinDCX Pro Spot : CM/USDT, BAR/USDT, ENJ/USDT, ENJ/BTC, ENJ/ETH, ENJ/INR, OMG/USDT, OMG/BTC, OMG/INR
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community