We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset listed on our platform to ensure the highest level of quality. When a coin or token no longer meets this quality level, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
We will delist and cease trading on certain trading pairs for the tokens Atletico De Madrid Fan Token (ATM), Kyber Network (KNC), PlayDapp (PLA), Nano (XNO) from Margin and Spot on CoinDCX Pro on 23 March 2023. Other pairs for these tokens are still available on CoinDCX Pro for trading.
Please read the complete information shown on the timeline below.
- At 10:00 AM (IST) on 23 March 2023, we will delist the Margin pair KNC/ETH.
- We will then close all margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending margin orders for the pair KNC/ETH.
- Users are strongly advised to close their positions prior to the cessation of margin trading to avoid any potential losses.
- At 12:00 PM (IST) on 23 March 2023, we will delist the Spot pairs ATM/BTC, KNC/ETH, PLA/BNB, XNO/ETH and then cancel all pending spot trade orders.
- Users can still trade these tokens on the following trading pairs available on CoinDCX Pro:
- Margin : KNC/USDT, KNC/BTC
- Spot : ATM/USDT, KNC/USDT, KNC/BTC, KNC/INR, PLA/USDT, PLA/BUSD, PLA/BTC, XNO/USDT, XNO/BTC, XNO/INR
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community