We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset listed on our platform to ensure the highest level of quality. When a coin or token no longer meets this quality level, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
We will delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the tokens QLink (QLC), Neblio (NEBL) and Auto (AUTO) from Margin and Spot on both CoinDCX app and CoinDCX Pro app/web on 15-16th April 2023. Kindly note that this is a complete delisting of all pairs for the tokens QLC, NEBL, AUTO.
Please read the complete information shown on the timeline below.
- At 02:30 PM (IST) on 15th April 2023, we will delist the following trading pairs on Margin segment: QLC/BTC, NEBL/BTC, AUTO/USDT, AUTO/BTC.
- We will then close all margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending margin orders for the above-mentioned pairs.
- Users are strongly advised to close their positions prior to the cessation of margin trading to avoid any potential losses.
- At 02:30 PM (IST) on 16th April 2023, we will delist AUTO from the CoinDCX app and then remove the following trading pairs on Spot segment: QLC/BTC, NEBL/USDT, NEBL/BTC, AUTO/USDT, AUTO/BTC and then cancel all pending spot trade orders.
- To ensure your funds are not stuck, please convert your balances before the delisting date. If there are any balances stuck after the delisting date, they will be converted to USDT at market price and will be credited into the users account after deducting 1% TDS within 30 days of the date of delisting.
- Kindly note that this is a complete delisting of all pairs for the tokens QLC, NEBL, AUTO and no other pairs for these tokens are available on our platform for trading.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community