CoinDCX Pro will support the Ethereum (ETH) & Wanchain (WAN) network upgrades & hard forks.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at Ethereum block height 12,244,000, or at approximately April 15, 2021, 02:34 PM(IST). Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended starting from April 15, 2021, 02:00 PM(IST).
- The Wanchain (WAN) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at April 15, 2021, 05:30 AM(IST)
- The Ethereum (ETH) hard fork will occur at Ethereum block height 12,244,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only. CoinDCX Pro will adjust the deposit and withdrawal suspension time based on the speed of the network.
- The trading of ETH, ERC-20 tokens and WAN will not be affected during the upgrades.
- CoinDCX Pro will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH, ERC-20 tokens and WAN in their CoinDCX Pro accounts.
- The Ethereum and Wanchain network upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will notify users in a further announcement.