CoinDCX Pro will support the Horizen (ZEN) & Qtum (QTUM) Network Upgrades & Hard Forks.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at Horizen block height 920,000, on April 22, 2021.
- The Qtum (QTUM) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at Qtum block height 845,000, or at approximately April 30, 2021 at 11:00 AM(IST). Deposits and withdrawals of QTUM will be suspended starting from April 30, 2021, 05:30 AM(IST).
- The trading of ZEN and QTUM will not be affected during the upgrades.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at Horizen block height 920,000, and the Qtum (QTUM) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at Qtum block height 845,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- CoinDCX Pro will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEN and QTUM in their CoinDCX Pro accounts.
- The Horizen and Qtum network upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for QTUM once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable.