CoinDCX Pro will support the SingularityNET (AGI) hard fork and token migration plan.
– Trading in the existing AGI trading pair (AGI/BTC) has been halted, the trading pair will be delisted, and pending orders will be cancelled.
– A snapshot of user holdings will be taken on May 28, 2021.
-CoinDCX Pro will tabulate all AGI balances and begin the distribution of AGIX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 AGI = 1 AGIX.
-Trading will then open for the new AGIX/BTC trading pair on June 02, 2021.
- The community has approved a proposal to mint an additional 1 billion AGIX tokens (double its current total token supply of 1 billion) on the Cardano Chain, to be gradually released at a declining rate over the 91 years after they are minted. (Vote results here)
- After the token migration is executed, existing token holdings could potentially be diluted by up to 50% if no action is taken.
- SingularityNET Phase II Launch Sequence Activated: AGI token to be hard-forked to Cardano-compatible AGIX;
- The SingularityNET Phase 2 Community Vote Results
Thanks for your support!