We will rename the current Terra network as Terra Classic network and support the Terra network airdrop. LUNA and UST tokens of the Terra Classic network will henceforth be referred to in this announcement as LUNA (old) and UST (old). Further details are shown in the timeline below:
LUNA (old) and UST (old) Trading Suspension:
- LUNA/BUSD and UST/BUSD spot trading pairs were suspended and all pending spot orders were cancelled at 08:00 PM (IST) on May 26, 2022 as per our previous announcement. [Click here to read previous announcement]
LUNA (old) and UST (old) Ticker Change to LUNC and USTC, respectively:
- The ticker for the LUNA (old) token will be renamed as LUNC.
- The ticker for the UST (old) token will be renamed as USTC.
LUNC and USTC Trading Resumption:
- Trading will open for LUNC/BUSD and USTC/BUSD spot trading pairs at 03:30 PM (IST) on June 01, 2022.
New LUNA Airdrop
- We will distribute the new Terra 2.0 token (LUNA) to all eligible users based on Terra project team’s token distribution plan. The distribution ratio per account will be announced in a separate announcement.
Detailed Airdrop Rules
- The pre-attack snapshots will include CoinDCX and CoinDCX Pro (spot) user accounts.
- The post-attack snapshots will include: LUNA (old) and UST (old) balances in CoinDCX and CoinDCX Pro (spot) users accounts.
We urge you to always exercise sufficient risk management, do your own research with regard to a project’s fundamentals, and fully understand any project before opting to invest in the token.
Thank you for your trust in us while we continue to build a safer cryptoverse for you.
Join our Community