As India’s most premium trading platform and your trusted crypto exchange, we want to share some important guidelines regarding our crypto listing and delisting processes.
- All crypto-to-crypto (C2C) listings on CoinDCX platforms (app/web) are done with us acting as a sub-broker to our partner exchange. Therefore all listings are done as and when our partner exchange lists them on their platforms.
- All fiat-to-crypto (F2C) listings or INR pairs on CoinDCX platforms (app/web) are analysed through the CoinDCX 7M Listing Framework to ensure that the tokens meet the highest level of quality. These are listed on CoinDCX/CoinDCX Pro with prior notice.
- All crypto-to-crypto (C2C) delistings on CoinDCX platforms (app/web) are dependent on our partner exchange. We, being a sub-broker in this case, do not have any authority on the same. These are removed/delisted on CoinDCX/CoinDCX Pro as and when they are removed/delisted on our partner exchange. However, we try our best to provide as much information as possible to make this experience better.
- All fiat-to-crypto (F2C) delistings on CoinDCX platforms (app/web) are done when the tokens do not qualify the quality check of CoinDCX 7M Listing Framework. However, we delist the tokens with a prior notice of at least 15 days.
- In case the INR pair is delisted, the markets may still be available through C2C or USDT pairs, where you may trade into a token of your choice.
- In case C2C / USDT pairs are delisted, and the INR market is still available, you can convert your crypto to fiat and it will be credited to your CoinDCX wallet.
- In case both INR & C2C spot markets of a particular pair get delisted and the user is not aware or does not take any action till the due date, we then automatically convert the tokens at the market price in INR and credit this amount in users CoinDCX wallet.
*Note: The post delisting process depends on a case-by-case basis.
We strongly believe that great products are built through strong community collaborations. If you have any concerns or feedback, please reach out to us at Support.
Join our Community