We are happy to inform you that we are upgrading to a new partner exchange (Binance) for the Futures Markets for Bitcoin pairs on CoinDCX platforms. This upgrade will give you access to more trading pairs and better liquidity.
Important to note:
- CoinDCX platforms will be under scheduled maintenance from 07:00 till 09:00 PM (IST) on 20 February 2023. You will not be able to access any services during this period.
- In order to execute this migration efficiently, we will delist all BTC Margin pairs available on Futures at 09:00 PM on 20 February, 2023.
- We request all users who have existing positions on Futures BTC markets at present to close their positions at the earliest.
- This migration will not affect the USDT Margin pairs, and you can continue to trade those pairs normally.
While we implement this upgrade, please note that:
- All your existing positions and open orders of BTC margin pairs on Futures will be migrated to the new exchange partner (from BitMEX to Binance). This upgrade will not impact your current holdings in any way.
- If your locked margin for the position is less than $7.5 worth BTC, your existing positions will be closed at CMP and PnL will be settled.
- If your locked margin is greater than $7.5 worth BTC, then positions will be migrated from BitMex to Binance.
- BTC balance, as required, will be converted to USDT for reopening the positions.
- BTC margin pairs of BitMEX will be delisted and permanently removed from the platform.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. Rest assured, we are making this change keeping in mind the feedback received from our community of users.
For any further queries, feel free to get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community