As you’d know, we regularly review each crypto asset we list on our platform to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect especially during volatile times. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
Considering the volatility, illiquidity and market movement, we have decided to delist and cease trading on the following Perpetual Futures Pairs:
Delisting Time: Between 2:00 and 4:00 PM (IST) on 31st October, 2022.
Important to note:
- Funding will be applied on the open position till the time it is settled/closed.
- All open orders in the said contracts will be canceled at the time of settlement.
- All open positions in the relevant contracts will be closed at the market price at the time of settlement.
- Once the contract is settled then the respective P&L will be added/deducted from the respective settlement currency wallet (BTC/USDT).
- If you want to close your position before this settlement then you can accordingly place orders till the time of delisting to personally manage your position.
- Please note that exit orders are ideally market type orders and there is no price protection in market orders; hence, slippages are normal.
While the delisting takes place, leverage for the above pairs has been reduced to 1.5x with immediate effect.
If you have any more questions, our Support team is always here to help, just get in touch.
Join our Community