We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset we list on our platform to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
We will delist and cease trading on trading pairs for the tokens District0x (DNT), New Bitshares (NBS) and Bitcoin Gold (BTG) from both Margin and Spot on CoinDCX Pro on 22nd and 23rd October, 2022, respectively.
Important to note:
- We will remove and cease trading on the Margin pairs DNT/BTC, NBS/USDT, BTG/BTC from CoinDCX Pro at 02:00 PM (IST) on October 22, 2022.
- At 02:00 PM (IST) on October 22, 2022, we will close all margin positions. We will close users’ positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders on the DNT/BTC, NBS/USDT and BTG/BTC margin pairs. We will then delist the DNT/BTC, NBS/USDT and BTG/BTC margin pairs. Users are strongly advised to close their positions prior to the cessation of margin trading to avoid any potential losses.
- We will remove and cease trading on the Spot pairs DNT/BTC, NBS/USDT, BTG/BTC from CoinDCX Pro at 02:00 PM (IST) on October 23, 2022, and then cancel all pending spot trade orders.
- If there are any balances stuck after the delisting date, they will be converted to BTC/USDT at market price on October 23, 2022, and will be credited into the users’ account within 30 days after the date of delisting. We will make a separate announcement to mention the price and time of conversion of user balances.
- To ensure your funds are not stuck, please convert your balances before the delisting date.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community