We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset we list on our platform to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
Delisting on CoinDCX Pro (app/web):
- CoinDCX Pro will remove and cease trading for the pairs HNT/BTC and HNT/USDT from Margin at 02:00 PM (IST) on October 12, 2022.
- CoinDCX Pro will remove and cease trading for the pairs HNT/BTC, HNT/USDT and HNT/INR from Spot at 02:00 PM (IST) on October 13, 2022.
- All pending open orders will be automatically cancelled.
- CoinDCX Pro will remove Helium (HNT) from EARN at 03:00 PM (IST) on October 11, 2022. Any tokens lent out on earn will be automatically closed and refunded to the user at the time of closing with interest till that date.
Delisting on CoinDCX App:
- CoinDCX app will delist the token Helium (HNT) at 02:00 PM (IST) on October 13, 2022.
Important to note:
- Users can still trade the above assets on other trading pair that is available on CoinDCX Pro: HNT/BUSD
- We will close users’ positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders on the HNT/BTC and HNT/USDT margin pairs. We will then delist the HNT/BTC and HNT/USDT margin pairs. Users are strongly advised to close their positions prior to the cessation of margin trading to avoid any potential losses.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in us while we work on improving CoinDCX for you. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community