We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset we list on our platform to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
Important to note:
- We would like to let you know that we will delist and cease trading on trading pairs for the tokens ITC (IoT chain), from Spot on CoinDCX Pro on 27th October, 2022.
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: ITC/USDT.
- At 02 PM (IST) on Oct 27th, 2022, we will delist the following trading pairs on Spot : ITC/USDT and then cancel all pending spot trade orders.
- If there are any balances stuck after the delisting date, they will be converted to USDT at market price on Oct 28th, 2022 and will be credited into the users’ account within 30 days after the date of delisting. We will make a separate announcement to mention the price and time of conversion of user balances.
- To ensure your funds are not stuck, please convert your balances before the delisting date.
Please note, exit orders are ideally market type orders and there is no price protection in market orders hence slippages are normal.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments. For any further queries, please get in touch with our support team.
Join our Community