We at CoinDCX regularly review each crypto asset we list on our platform to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
We would like to let you know that we will delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the tokens EasyFi (EZ), Quantstamp (QSP), Bread (BRD), Nexus (NXS), Navcoin (NAV), Moeda Loyalty Points (MDA), and Spartan Protocol (SPARTA) from both Margin and Spot on CoinDCX Pro on August 9-10, 2022.
Please read the complete information shown on the timeline below:
- At 02:30 PM (IST) on August 9, 2022, we will delist the following trading pairs on Margin : NXS/BTC, QSP/BTC, BRC/BTC, BRD/ETH, NAV/BTC, MDA/BTC.
- At 02:30 PM (IST) on August 9, 2022, we will close all margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending margin orders for the above-mentioned pairs.
- At 02:30 PM (IST) on August 10, 2022, we will delist the following trading pairs on Spot : EZ/BTC, EZ/ETH, QSP/BTC, BRD/BTC, BRD/ETH, NXS/BTC, NAV/BTC, MDA/BTC and SPARTA/BNB.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- If there are any balances stuck after the delisting date, they will be converted to BTC/BNB at market price on August 10, 2022 and will be credited into the users’ account within 30 days after the date of delisting. We will make a separate announcement to mention the price and time of conversion of user balances.
- To ensure your funds are not stuck, please convert your balances before the delisting date.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but we assure you that we’re taking this step keeping in mind the long-term safety of your investments.
Join our Community