CoinDCX Pro will delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following tokens Bitcoin Diamond (BCD), Cindicator (CND), Monetha (MTH), Nitro Network (NCASH), YOYOW (YOYO) at 02:30 PM on March 7, 2022 from both Margin and Spot.
Please read the complete information shown on the timeline below:
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: BCD/BTC, CND/BTC, MTH/BTC, NCASH/ETH and YOYO/BTC.
- At 10:00 AM (IST) on March 4, 2022, the Spot pairs will be placed under ‘closing only mode’, where users will NOT be allowed to increase their positions but will be allowed to only close them.
- At 02:30 PM (IST) on March 6, 2022, we will remove and cease trading on the following trading pairs on Margin: BCD/BTC, CND/BTC, MTH/BTC, NCASH/ETH and YOYO/BTC.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small assets” in your Funds page.
- If there are any balances stuck after the delisting date, they will be converted to BTC at market price on March 7, 2022 and will be credited into the users’ account within 30 days after the date of delisting. Kindly note that a small fee will be deducted before the credit.
- To ensure your funds are not stuck, please convert your balances before the delisting date.
We appreciate your patience and support while we work on this.
Join our Community