1. Till when can I trade MIR?
We will delist Mirror Protocol (MIR) from CoinDCX App and also cease trading for the Spot pair MIR/INR on CoinDCX Pro at 06:00 PM (IST) on May 31, 2022. The pairs MIR/USDT and MIR/BTC are available for trading on CoinDCX Pro.
2. Can I trade MIR after 06:00 PM IST?
The pairs MIR/USDT and MIR/BTC are available for trading on CoinDCX Pro. Kindly use the links below to directly access them.
3. Can I check my MIR holdings after delisting on CoinDCX app?
MIR holdings will be visible on both CoinDCX and CoinDCX Pro.
4. Will MIR be delisted altogether?
As of now, MIR will be removed from the CoinDCX App and MIR/INR pair will be delisted. However, users can still trade these assets on other trading pairs available on CoinDCX Pro.
5. Will the MIR/INR pair be re-listed?
The pair MIR/INR will remain inactive until further notice. We will make a separate announcement when MIR/INR is planned to be listed again.
6. Will MIR be re-listed on CoinDCX app?
We will currently have to review the situation with regard to MIR. We will keep you posted through announcements when MIR/INR is listed again.
Join our Community