We are thrilled to present our Telegram exclusive contest Simply Explained, where you can win cryptos worth INR 100 by simply decoding and explaining crypto in the most simple way. You read it right! So, get ready to type. Keep reading to get the complete information of the contest and rules of participation.
Decode and explain crypto in the most simple way through a message on the official CoinDCX Telegram group and tag @soorajpalari. You can write about the following topics: Blockchain, NFT, Metaverse & Web 3.0.
Official CoinDCX Telegram group.
The contest will run from 09:00 AM till 08:00 PM on January 21, 2022.
100 winners will get the chance to win cryptos worth INR 100.
Rules of Engagement:
- The Simply Explained contest will run from 09:00 AM till 08:00 PM on January 21, 2022.
- Submit only ONE entry, multiple submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Users need to complete their KYC on CoinDCX to be eligible for winning.
- Telegram users: Follow https://t.me/coindcxofficial & https://t.me/CoinDCX_Go_Announcements
Terms and Conditions:
- 100 winners will be selected based on the quality of the message they share.
- In case of a tie, the result will be decided through a random lucky draw.
- Winners will be announced within 14 days after the contest closes.
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 working days after the winners’ announcement.
- Entries will be disqualified if Rules of Engagement are not followed. This is an open chance for everyone to participate and win cryptos.
- Entries will only be entertained via the Telegram channel.
- Your entry will not be valid after 08:00 PM on January 21, 2022.
- CoinDCX shall have the sole right and discretion to decide and declare the winner in a situation of tie between two or more users. The user hereby waives all rights to dispute any decision of CoinDCX in this regard and CoinDCX does not undertake any liability, responsibility or guarantee towards any user.
- CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law or terms herein by any user.
Get your thinking cap on for the most exciting texting contest ever. Participate Now!!!
Join our Community