CoinDCX Pro will remove and cease trading on all trading pairs for SingularDTV (SNGLS) and Viacoin (VIA) on Margin and Spot markets at 10:00 AM (IST) on August 25, 2021 and 03:00 PM (IST) on August 26, 2021, respectively.
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: SNGLS/BTC and VIA/BTC.
- At 10:00 AM (IST) on August 25, 2021, we will delist SNGLS/BTC and VIA/BTC from the Margin market.
- At 03:00 PM (IST) on August 26, 2021, we will delist SNGLS/BTC and VIA/BTC from the Spot market.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- Please ensure to liquidate your position in these tokens to avoid having your funds stuck. Relisting for these tokens is undecided at present.
- Existing margin positions will be closed at market order after delisting from the margin market.
- Please note that due to low liquidity, our partner exchange will NOT be able to support the swap of the tokens for BUSD on November 26, 2021. We are currently working on an alternate method to swap these tokens for BTC. We will share a detailed announcement on this soon.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your patience and support while we work on this.
Join our Community