This Independence week, participate in our week-long blog writing contest by submitting your articles and get a chance to win from a prize pool of INR 7,500.
About the Contest:
Let your creative side shine! CoinDCX is organizing the Independence Day blog writing contest. We are looking for your most inventive ideas, high-quality writing, and ways to improve cryptocurrency knowledge across varied audiences.
The Topic of the blog is “What is Wrapped BTC (WBTC)- Wrapped Bitcoin”.
Eligibility & Rewards:
This contest is open to all interested candidates with or without involvement in cryptocurrency trading and/or investment.
A total of 3 Winners will be selected among the contest participants. The Price distribution is as follows-
1st Winner – INR 4500
2nd Winner- INR 2000
3rd Winner -INR 1000
Structure of the blog: “What is Wrapped BTC (WBTC)- Wrapped Bitcoin”
Explain in pointers wherever applicable. Below are the headers that needs to be covered.
- Introduction/Summary on “What Is Wrapped Bitcoin [WBTC]?” –
- How does Wrapped Bitcoin work?
- Who Are the Founders of Wrapped Bitcoin?
- What Makes Wrapped Bitcoin Unique?
- Wrapped Bitcoin’s Flow into Ethereum Network
- How Many Wrapped Bitcoin [WBTC] Coins Are There in Circulation?
- Why Do We Need WBTC?
- How are WBTC tokens produced?
- How do you get hold of WBTC tokens?
- What can you do with WBTC?
- Is wrapped BTC safe?
- Are wrapped tokens a good investment?
- Other Wrapped Cryptocurrencies
- Which blockchain network hosts WBTC?
- How many confirmations are needed for WBTC?
- How Is the Wrapped Bitcoin Network Secured?
- What was the highest price for Wrapped Bitcoin?
- What was the lowest price for Wrapped Bitcoin?
- What was the 24-hour trading volume of Wrapped Bitcoin?
- Why should I buy Wrapped Bitcoin?
- How much Wrapped Bitcoin can I buy?
Note: Blog content word count is Min. 1000 and Max. 1500.
- The contest will be live from 08:00 PM on August 15, 2022 to 11:59 PM on August 21, 2022.
- Please send your blog content in .pdf format to [email protected].
- Email subject line should be: “75th Independence Day Bounty”.
Declaration of Winners
- Winners will be declared within 14 days from the last date of submission.
- Winners will be announced on our official Twitter and Telegram channels.
- All winners will receive a congratulatory email and a special invite.
Assessment Criteria and Rules
Your blogs should meet the following criteria to qualify to win:
- The blog should meet professional standards and be of publishable quality. Any plagiarism or profanity will make the blog non-publishable and thus, it would be rejected.
- Content needs to be genuine and strictly relevant. Answer all questions that may come to one’s mind regarding the topic. However, do not write irrelevant things to make up the word count.
- Important points should be properly highlighted, and the paragraphs/sentences should have proper headings and subheadings following a proper flow. We love well-structured articles!
- Information should not be repetitive. Please avoid over-exaggeration or over-explanation of concepts.
- We would appreciate it if there are accompanying PPTs, videos, tables, charts, infographics, etc. to explain the concept completely. You can use hyperlinks in your blog, if needed.
Terms and Conditions
- Blogs are only to be submitted in English.
- There is no fee payable to enter the contest.
- No content will be considered if submitted after the deadline specified. Also, all content must adhere to the subject line structure mentioned above.
- By submitting your blogs for this contest, you are giving CoinDCX exclusive and unlimited license, without any restriction of time or geographical restriction, to publish your content on our blog or any other compendium where we may like to publish it.
- The content shared will be CoinDCX IP (intellectual property) and the author may not share the same content anywhere else.
- Since the content shared is contributed by the author, the author name, contact details and social media handles will be mentioned with the content so that the audiences can discover the author.
- The authors will also be mentioned on official CoinDCX social/community handles. This helps us drive visibility for the authors and commend them for their efforts.
- The content shared might be tweaked slightly, without changing any underlying context, for the purpose of web hygiene. Changes may include, and not limited to, adding a hero banner image, infographics, grammatical corrections, etc.
Win the bounty with your words and inventive ideas this time!