1. The Muhurat Investment (“the Program”) shall be held on November 04, 2021, from 11:11 A.M. till 5:55 P.M. (“Muhurat hours”).
2. In the context of this Program, ‘Eligible User’ shall mean any user who has completed the KYC upon registering on the CoinDCX platform and purchased any cryptocurrency listed on CoinDCX during the Muhurat hours by making a fresh INR deposit of exactly INR1100 and an additional investment of at least INR 1100/- over and above his existing portfolio or valuation.
3. This additional deposit of said INR 1100/- and investment of at least INR1100 is to be made during the Muhurat hours.
4. Eligible User needs to have at least one filled order on the CoinDCX platform before the Muhurat hours.
5. The Eligible User hereby understands and acknowledges that only the orders placed during the Muhurat hours by using the additional investment shall be eligible for rewards under the Program.
6. Rewards under this program would be distributed within 4-5 working days.
7. Eligible Users would be rewarded cryptocurrency worth INR 101/- directly into the Eligible User’s CoinDCX wallet.
8. The choice of the cryptocurrency would be at the sole discretion of CoinDCX.
9. This Program is only applicable for users who are Indian citizens and are at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Users should ensure that they have successfully registered on CoinDCX and completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities along with any other procedure(s) as may be mandated by CoinDCX. In case it is discovered that a User who has been rewarded under the Program, has not completed the relevant KYC formalities, CoinDCX shall at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delay, block or nullify any rewards under the Program, whether they have been declared or not. Withdrawals of any rewards, cryptocurrencies, or INR wallet balance shall not be permitted unless KYC has been completed by the User.
10. Employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd and/or Neblio Technologies Pvt. Limited or any of their subsidiary/ affiliates shall not be eligible for this Program.
11. CoinDCX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Program at any time with or without notice.
13. The User understands and agrees that the prices of cryptocurrencies are prone to fluctuations on account of economic/ market forces or any other causes. CoinDCX does not provide any guarantee or commitment on the quantity of the cryptocurrency which would be credited, and the quantity shall be derived basis the real-time value or price of cryptocurrency prevailing at the time when the reward is being credited to the account of a User who has been declared as a winner by CoinDCX.
14. CoinDCX shall have a right to deduct any transaction or platform costs or any other charges incurred by CoinDCX while crediting the rewards to the User who has been declared a winner under the Program.
15. The User shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or transfer of any rewards credited to the User under the Program.
16. CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law, or terms herein by any User.
18. Any disputes arising out of the Program shall be subject to arbitration conducted as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the language of arbitration shall be English. Subject to the foregoing, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.