1. The Crypto Republic Offer campaign will be live from Jan 25, 2022, to Jan 28, 2022. (the campaign end date is tentative)
2. In the context of this Program (Crypto Republic Offer), ‘Eligible User’ shall mean any user who has purchased their first cryptocurrency listed on the CoinDCX app during the program duration and those who received the push notifications as part of the target segment
3. Eligible users, who become part of the target segment via automated flow, will only be further eligible to win a reward if they have interacted/clicked with the push notification less than 24 hours before placing their 1st order (buying 1st crypto). Lag of more than 24hours will take the users out of the automated flow, making them ineligible for the reward, in the event where the user did not receive the unlocked coupon code notification.
4. The Eligible user hereby understands and acknowledges that only the orders placed during the offer period will be eligible for vouchers under the Program and that the coupon code will be shared over push communication, as part of the automated flow. If the users click on the unlocked coupon code URL, they’re advised to copy the coupon instantly. Users who might have missed copying the code. Thus, any user who raises a ticket to claim a code with a recorder event of clicking on unlock URL, will not be eligible for any additional code.
5. Eligible Users would be rewarded with an Amazon voucher upto worth INR 250/- directly and valid up to 30 days from the date of issue. Only users who complete order purchases of their 1st crypto will be eligible for the voucher*.
6. Vouchers shall be availed only by those users who receive an unlocked voucher link from Amazon before their first cryptocurrency purchase.
7. The choice of the coupons/ rewards would be at the sole discretion of CoinDCX. CoinDCX and/or any of its affiliates do not make any representation or warranty regarding the quality, efficiency, or functioning of any product given as a reward under this Program and the User hereby understands that the rewards may include any product manufactured or serviced by any third party. CoinDCX disclaims all liability associated in respect of any quality, functioning, durability, efficiency, etc. of any product given as a reward under the Program. For redemption of the voucher/ coupon code, the User may be subjected to the terms and conditions of any third-party platform or service provider and CoinDCX shall not have any control/ influence over the same.
8. This Program is only applicable for users who are Indian citizens and are at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Users should ensure that they have successfully registered on CoinDCX and completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities along with any other procedure(s) as may be mandated by CoinDCX. In case it is discovered that a User who has been rewarded under the Program, has not completed the relevant KYC formalities, CoinDCX shall at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delay, block or nullify any rewards under the Program, whether they have been declared or not. Withdrawals of any rewards, cryptocurrencies, or INR wallet balance shall not be permitted unless KYC has been completed by the User.
9. Employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd and/or Neblio Technologies Pvt. Limited or any of their subsidiary/ affiliates shall not be eligible for this Program.
10. CoinDCX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Program at any time with or without notice. CoinDCX shall have a right to share the information, data of the users who participate in this Program with any statutory, regulatory authority/ body, Blockchain, and Crypto Assets Council (BACC), and/or any other authority if required under applicable law including but not limited to self-regulatory bodies and organizations like Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI).
12. In case the User is rewarded in Cryptocurrency, the User hereby understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the prices of cryptocurrencies are prone to fluctuations on account of economic/ market forces or any other causes. CoinDCX does not provide any guarantee or commitment on the quantity of the cryptocurrency which would be credited, and the quantity shall be derived basis the real-time value or price of cryptocurrency prevailing at the time when the reward is being credited to the account of a User who has been declared as a winner by CoinDCX.
13. CoinDCX shall have a right to deduct any transaction or platform costs or any other charges incurred by CoinDCX while crediting the rewards to the User who has been declared a winner under the Program.
14. The User shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or transfer of any rewards credited to the User under the Program.
15. CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law, or terms herein by any User.
17. Any disputes arising out of the Program shall be subject to arbitration conducted as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be in Mumbai and the language of the arbitration shall be English. Subject to the foregoing, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
*1st-time crypto purchasers will only be eligible for the unique Amazon vouchers