1. The Happy Days Rewards Program (“the Program”) shall be valid from 19th September 2021 till 15th October 2021
2. This Program is only applicable for users who are Indian citizens and are at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Users should ensure that they have successfully registered on CoinDCX and completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities along with any other procedure(s) as may be mandated by CoinDCX. In case it is discovered that a User who has been rewarded under the Program, has not completed the relevant KYC formalities, CoinDCX shall at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delay, block or nullify any rewards under the Program, whether they have been declared or not. Withdrawals of any rewards, cryptocurrencies or INR wallet balance shall not be permitted unless KYC has been completed by the User.
3. Employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd and/or Neblio Technologies Pvt. Limited or any of their subsidiary/ affiliates shall not be eligible for this Program.
4. CoinDCX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Program at any time with or without notice.
6. The Users shall only be eligible for this Program if they purchase their first cryptocurrency on CoinDCX between 19th September 2021 till 15th October 2021 (“Validity Period”). The existing users who have already purchased cryptocurrencies before the Validity Period shall not be eligible for any rewards or benefit under the Program. However, any User who has registered on CoinDCX but has not yet purchased any cryptocurrency before the Validity Period shall be eligible under the Program upon making a purchase of any cryptocurrency listed on CoinDCX, during the Validity Period.
7. Any User having an eligible voucher/ coupon code and registering on CoinDCX before or during the Validity Period shall be awarded INR 100/- or more worth of free Bitcoin depending on the voucher/ coupon code applied by the User which shall be credited into the User’s CoinDCX account. Please follow the link for steps on redemption and general terms.
8. The eligible Users declared as ‘Winners’ under the Program would stand a chance to win INR 1 lakh worth of Bitcoin every day during the Validity Period.
9. The User understands and agrees that the prices of cryptocurrencies are prone to fluctuations on account of economic/ market forces or any other causes. CoinDCX does not provide any guarantee or commitment on the quantity of the Bitcoin which would be credited, and the quantity shall be derived basis the real-time value or price of Bitcoin prevailing at the time when the reward is being credited to the account of a User who has been declared as a winner by CoinDCX. CoinDCX disclaims all liabilities in this regard.
10. CoinDCX shall have a right to deduct any transaction or platform costs or any other charges incurred by CoinDCX while crediting the rewards to the User who has been declared a winner under the Program.
11. The User shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or transfer of any rewards credited to the User under the Program.
12. CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law or terms herein by any User.
14. Any disputes arising out of the Program shall be subject to arbitration conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and language of arbitration shall be English. Subject to the foregoing, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.