- The Listing Carnival (“the Program”) shall be valid from 06:30 PM on 22nd November 2021 till 06:30 PM on 27th November 2021.
- This Program is only applicable for users who are Indian citizens and are at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Users should ensure that they have successfully registered on CoinDCX and completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities along with any other procedure(s) as may be mandated by CoinDCX.
In case it is discovered that a User who has been rewarded under the Program, has not completed the relevant KYC formalities, CoinDCX shall at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delay, block or nullify any rewards under the Program, whether they have been declared or not. Withdrawals of any rewards, cryptocurrencies or INR wallet balance shall not be permitted unless KYC has been completed by the User.
- Employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd and/or Neblio Technologies Pvt. Limited or any of their subsidiary/ affiliates shall not be eligible for this Program.
- CoinDCX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Program at any time with or without notice.
- The User understands and agrees that the prices of cryptocurrencies are prone to fluctuations on account of economic/ market forces or any other causes. CoinDCX does not provide any guarantee or commitment on the quantity of the Bitcoin/ cryptocurrency which would be credited, and the quantity shall be derived basis the real-time value or price of Bitcoin/cryptocurrency prevailing at the time when the reward is being credited to the account of a User who has been declared as a winner by CoinDCX.
- In the context of the Program, ‘Eligible User’ shall mean any User who has completed the KYC upon registering on the CoinDCX platform and purchased the newly listed cryptocurrency on CoinDCX platform(s) during the Validity Period. Further, a User shall not be eligible if holding period of such newly listed cryptocurrency is less than twenty-four hours.
- The User hereby agrees and acknowledges that while the reward for the Program is in INR worth of a certain cryptocurrency, CoinDCX may at any time opt to release any reward-based payout in any other form at its sole discretion.
- Winners will be announced by CoinDCX within 14 working days after the last date of the Program.
- Rewards under the Program shall be distributed after 14 working days from the date of announcement of the winners by CoinDCX.
- The maximum rewards under this Program shall not exceed INR 100/- unless otherwise declared by CoinDCX.
- CoinDCX shall have the sole right and discretion to decide and declare the winner under the Program including in a situation of tie between two or more Users. The User hereby waives all rights to dispute any decision of CoinDCX in this regard and CoinDCX does not undertake any liability, responsibility or guarantee towards any User.
- CoinDCX shall have a right to deduct any transaction or platform costs or any other charges incurred by CoinDCX while crediting the rewards to the User who has been declared a winner under the Program.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or transfer of any rewards credited to the User under the Program.
- CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any breach of rules of Program, fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law or terms herein by any User.
Any disputes arising out of the Program shall be subject to arbitration conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and language of arbitration shall be English. Subject to the foregoing, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.