1. The New Year Countdown Carnival (“the Program”) shall be held from December 24, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
2. In the context of this Program, ‘Eligible User’ shall mean any user who has completed a fresh INR deposit of exactly INR 1221 (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty one only) and purchased any cryptocurrency listed on the CoinDCX app of minimum INR 1221 after making the said deposit and during the offer period above his/her existing portfolio or valuation.
3. This additional deposit of said INR 1221 and investment of at least the same amount is to be made during the offer period.
4. Eligible users need to have at least one filled order on the CoinDCX platform before the date when the Program began (i.e. December 24, 2021). A ‘filled order’ means a fully executed order.
5. The Eligible user hereby understands and acknowledges that only the orders placed during the offer period which are equal to or have exceeded the deposit amount of INR 1221 will be eligible for vouchers under the Program.
6. Rewards under this program would be distributed within 4-5 working days post the last date of the Program.
7. Eligible Users would be rewarded with a voucher basket upto worth INR 2000/- directly and valid upto 90 days from the date of issue.
8. The choice of the coupons/ rewards would be at the sole discretion of CoinDCX. CoinDCX and/or any of its affiliates do not make any representation or warranty regarding the quality, efficiency or functioning of any product given as a reward under this Program and the User hereby understands that the rewards may include any product manufactured or serviced by any third party. CoinDCX disclaims all liability associated in respect of any quality, functioning, durability, efficiency etc. of any product given as a reward under the Program. For redemption of the voucher/ coupon code, the User may be subjected to the terms and conditions of any third party platform or service provider and CoinDCX shall not have any control/ influence over the same.
9. This Program is only applicable for users who are Indian citizens and are at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Users should ensure that they have successfully registered on CoinDCX and completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities along with any other procedure(s) as may be mandated by CoinDCX. In case it is discovered that a User who has been rewarded under the Program, has not completed the relevant KYC formalities, CoinDCX shall at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delay, block or nullify any rewards under the Program, whether they have been declared or not. Withdrawals of any rewards, cryptocurrencies, or INR wallet balance shall not be permitted unless KYC has been completed by the User.
10. Employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd and/or Neblio Technologies Pvt. Limited or any of their subsidiary/ affiliates shall not be eligible for this Program.
11. CoinDCX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Program at any time with or without notice. CoinDCX shall have a right to share the information, data of the users who participate in this Program with any statutory, regulatory authority/ body, Blockchain and Crypto Assets Council (BACC), and/or any other authority if required under applicable law including but not limited to self regulatory bodies and organisations like Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI).
13. In case the User is rewarded in Cryptocurrency, the User hereby understands, acknowledges and agrees that the prices of cryptocurrencies are prone to fluctuations on account of economic/ market forces or any other causes. CoinDCX does not provide any guarantee or commitment on the quantity of the cryptocurrency which would be credited, and the quantity shall be derived basis the real-time value or price of cryptocurrency prevailing at the time when the reward is being credited to the account of a User who has been declared as a winner by CoinDCX.
14. CoinDCX shall have a right to deduct any transaction or platform costs or any other charges incurred by CoinDCX while crediting the rewards to the User who has been declared a winner under the Program.
15. The User shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or transfer of any rewards credited to the User under the Program.
16. CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law, or terms herein by any User.
18. Any disputes arising out of the Program shall be subject to arbitration conducted as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the language of arbitration shall be English. Subject to the foregoing, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.