1. The Evergreen (“Program”) shall begin on June 23, 2022, and end on July 31, 2022 (the duration of the program is subject to extension or reduction only at the discretion of CoinDCX).
2. In the context of this Program, ‘Eligible User’ shall mean any user who has purchased their first crypto asset listed on the CoinDCX app during the duration of the Program. The user must click on the notification received for their first crypto purchase and do the needful.
3. Eligible users should not have even one filled order on the CoinDCX platform before the date when the Program began (i.e July 12, 2022,). A ‘filled order’ means a fully executed order.
4. a. The Eligible user hereby understands and acknowledges that only the orders placed during the offer period will be eligible for vouchers under the Program.
b. Users need to Place their first order within 15 days of 1st Communication Received.
5. Eligible Users would be rewarded with an Rs. 250 Amazon voucher directly, via Email (only), and will be a unique one-time use code only.
6. The recipients of the code are advised to copy the voucher code and not share it with others since they shall be unique. CoinDCX shall not undertake any liability or responsibility for any unauthorized sharing by the User.
7. This is a strictly closed-loop campaign for selected users. Users who have received the communication from CoinDCX in this regard will be eligible for reward/rewards in this program. This is a campaign only for a certain set of users who are a part of our segmented flow. Selection criteria shall be at the sole discretion of CoinDCX.
8. The choice of the coupons/ rewards would be at the sole discretion of CoinDCX. CoinDCX and/or any of its affiliates do not make any representation or warranty regarding the quality, efficiency or functioning of any product or service given as a reward under this Program and the User hereby understands that the rewards may include any product manufactured or service delivered by any third party. CoinDCX disclaims all liability associated with respect to any quality, functioning, durability, efficiency etc. of any product / service given as a reward under the Program. For redemption of the voucher/ coupon code, the User may be subjected to the terms and conditions of any third-party platform or service provider and CoinDCX shall not have any control/ influence over the same.
9. This Program is only applicable for users who are Indian citizens and are at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Users should ensure that they have successfully registered on CoinDCX and completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities along with any other procedure(s) as may be mandated by CoinDCX. In case it is discovered that a User who has been awarded under the Program, has not completed the relevant KYC formalities, CoinDCX shall at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delay, block or nullify any rewards under the Program, whether they have been declared or not. Withdrawals of any rewards, crypto assets, or INR wallet balance shall not be permitted unless KYC has been completed by the User.
10. Employees of Neblio Technologies Pvt. Limited or any of their subsidiaries/ affiliates shall not be eligible for this Program.
11. CoinDCX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Program at any time with or without notice. CoinDCX shall have a right to share the information, data of the users who participate in this Program with any statutory, regulatory authority/ body, Blockchain and Crypto Assets Council (BACC), and/or any other authority if required under applicable law including but not limited to self regulatory bodies and organizations like Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI).
13. In case the User is rewarded in Crypto asset the User hereby understands, acknowledges and agrees that the prices of crypto assets are prone to fluctuations on account of economic/ market forces or any other causes. CoinDCX does not provide any guarantee or commitment on the quantity of the crypto assets which would be credited, and the quantity shall be derived basis the real-time value or price of crypto assets prevailing at the time when the reward is being credited to the account of a User who has been declared as a winner by CoinDCX.
14. CoinDCX shall have a right to deduct any transaction or platform costs or any other charges incurred by CoinDCX while crediting the rewards to the User who has been declared a winner under the Program.
15. The User shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or transfer of any rewards credited to the User under the Program.
16. CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law, or terms herein by any User.
18. Any disputes arising out of the Program shall be subject to arbitration conducted as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the language of the arbitration shall be English. Subject to the foregoing, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Join our Community