- What is happening?
- Primestack Pte. Ltd., operator of CoinDCX, has signed up with its Indian affiliated entity Neblio Technologies Private Limited (CoinDCX India) to serve all users henceforth.
- This change will help all users get better and faster support and make CoinDCX “local” for our Indian users.
- To enable this change, Neblio will, with user consent, give all necessary rights to CoinDCX India to access the necessary data and help users with prompt support. To facilitate a better understanding of the changes, we have helped all our users with the details of the policy and we await your agreement on the same.
2. Should I be worried about this change?
- Users need not worry about this change. Changes will be made at the back end and will not impact the users’ experience on the platform.
3. Is this change only for users from India?
4. What happens if I don’t give my consent?
- We would urge you to reconsider and take a final decision. This is a routine change at the back end, and it will not impact your experience or your funds on CoinDCX. However, if you still want to go ahead, here is what you can do.
- Kindly drop us an email with the subject line “Disagree With New Terms”, to [email protected] and we will assist you with the next steps. You also have time until August 31, 2020, 11:59 PM to close all your open positions and withdraw all your funds directly from your account on the platform.
- *Note – For the tokens which don’t have their wallets active, users are requested to first convert their tokens to a token with an active wallet and then withdraw their funds.
5. I dismissed the pop-up, how do I agree now?
- We will be reminding you constantly until August 31, 2020, 11:59 PM (IST)., through pop-ups and other communications. Kindly click on the “Agree” button if you agree to the changes and you can continue trading
6. I am reading this after August 31, 2020, 11:59 PM (IST)., what should I do next?
- In case you do not agree to this change, you need to write an email to [email protected], expressing your disagreement with the change.
- If you disagree with the change, you can still edit or close your open positions before August 31 2020, 11:59 PM IST.
- Post August 31, 2020, you will only have access to withdraw your funds from the platform. In case you continue to hold open positions beyond August 31, 2020 you can login to the platform, ‘Accept’ the change and continue as usual.
- If you disagree with the change, we will assist you in closing all your open positions and withdrawing funds from your wallets. Kindly write an email to us at [email protected]
Thanks for your support and patience