- The CoinDCX Learn and Earn (“the Program”) shall be held for a limited period of time as per the sole discretion of CoinDCX (“Validity Period”).
- This Program is only applicable for users who are Indian citizens and are at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Users should ensure that they have successfully registered on CoinDCX and completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities along with any other procedure(s) as may be mandated by CoinDCX. In case it is discovered that a User who has been rewarded under the Program, has not completed the relevant KYC formalities, CoinDCX shall at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delay, block or nullify any rewards under the Program, whether they have been declared or not. Withdrawals of any rewards, digital assets or INR wallet balance shall not be permitted unless KYC has been completed by the User.
- In the context of this Program, ‘Eligible User’ shall mean all CoinDCX users who have completed the KYC and subsequently Learn and Earn Quiz during the Validity Period. CoinDCX reserves the right to limit the number of eligible users for a reward. The selection of winners will be as per the internal parameters of CoinDCX.
- The Eligible User hereby understands and acknowledges that the Learn and Earn program is a pure educational program/campaign and not a financial advice.All the participants in the program should do their own research while investing in the tokens in case if the participant wishes to invest in the same.
- Rewards under this program would be distributed within 7-10 working days after specific token’s Learn and Earn program ends.
- CoinDCX reserves the right to terminate the activity at any time without prior notice.
- CoinDCX reserves the right to suspend accounts of users for fraudulent activity/spam activities done during the program.
- CoinDCX reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.
- CoinDCX reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at its discretion at any time.
- Employees of Neblio Technologies Pvt. Limited or any of their affiliates shall not be eligible for this Program.
- CoinDCX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Program at any time with or without notice.
- The User understands and agrees that the prices of digital assets/ crypto assets are subject to fluctuations on account of economic/ market forces or any other causes. CoinDCX does not provide any guarantee or commitment on the quantity of the digital asset which would be credited, and the quantity shall be derived basis the real-time value or price of digital asset prevailing at the time when the reward is being credited to the account of a User who has been declared as a winner by CoinDCX.
- CoinDCX shall have a right to deduct any transaction or platform costs or any other charges incurred by CoinDCX while crediting the rewards to the User who has been declared a winner under the Program.
- CoinDCX reserves the right to approach you for review/testimonial of this Program or the Platform.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The User shall be liable to pay and bear all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or transfer or distribution of any rewards to the User under the Program. Any tax liability arising under any applicable law or on the distributed rewards shall be borne by the user. CoinDCX shall also have the right to deduct any amount which can be apportioned towards tax under any applicable tax laws.
- CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law or terms herein by any User.
- Any disputes arising out of the Program shall be subject to arbitration conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and language of arbitration shall be English. Subject to the foregoing, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Still got queries? Click here to check consolidated FAQs.
Join our Community