- The CoinDCX ‘ETH Barse’ Holi Dhamaka (“the Program”) shall be held on and between March 14, 2022 till March 20, 2022 (“Validity Period”).
- In the context of this Program, ‘Eligible User’ shall mean all CoinDCX users who have completed the KYC and purchased any digital asset listed on CoinDCX during the Validity Period by making an investment of at least INR 100/- in any digital asset listed on the platform.
- This investment of at least INR 100/- or upwards is to be made during the Validity Period and five lucky winners would stand a chance to win 1 Ether (ETH) each.
- The Eligible User hereby understands and acknowledges that only the orders placed during the Validity Period shall be eligible for rewards under the Program.
- Rewards under this program would be distributed within 4-5 working days after being declared as winners under the Program.
- This Program is only applicable for users who are Indian citizens and are at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Users should ensure that they have successfully registered on CoinDCX and completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities along with any other procedure(s) as may be mandated by CoinDCX.
- In case it is discovered that a User who has been rewarded under the Program has not completed the relevant KYC formalities, CoinDCX shall at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delay, block or nullify any rewards under the Program, whether they have been declared or not. Withdrawals of any rewards, digital assets or INR wallet balance shall not be permitted unless KYC has been completed by the User.
- Employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd and/or Neblio Technologies Pvt. Limited or any of their subsidiaries/ affiliates shall not be eligible for this Program.
- CoinDCX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Program at any time with or without notice.
- The User understands and agrees that the prices of digital assets/ crypto assets are subject to fluctuations on account of economic/ market forces or any other causes. CoinDCX does not provide any guarantee or commitment on the quantity of the digital asset which would be credited, and the quantity shall be derived basis the real-time value or price of digital asset prevailing at the time when the reward is being credited to the account of a User who has been declared as a winner by CoinDCX.
- CoinDCX shall have a right to deduct any transaction or platform costs or any other charges incurred by CoinDCX while crediting the rewards to the User who has been declared a winner under the Program.
- CoinDCX reserves the right to approach you for review/testimonial of this Program or the Platform.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or transfer of any rewards credited to the User under the Program.
- CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law or terms herein by any User.
- Any disputes arising out of the Program shall be subject to arbitration conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and language of arbitration shall be English. Subject to the foregoing, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. In case of any queries, please write to us at [email protected]
Join our Community