There seems to be an issue with the bank account number provided by you while doing your bank account verification. Here are some possible reasons why this could have happened:
- Incorrect account number entered.
- Dormant account number, i.e. the bank account has been deactivated by the bank due to no recent activity.
- IFSC code entered might be incorrect (Click here to know more on IFSC code issues).
Here’s how you can resolve it:
- Check your account number and ensure to enter it exactly as mentioned in your bank statement or passbook or netbanking
- Confirm that your account is not dormant and has been active/used recently.
- Double-check the IFSC code entered. To learn more, read this article 👉🏻 IFSC code not working? Try this solution.
In case of any further queries, you can always reach out to our support team here.
Join our Community