What is happening?
- For ease of use and to smoothen CoinDCX services to our users, Primestack Pte. Ltd., operator of CoinDCX, has signed up with its Indian affiliated entity Neblio Technologies Private Limited to serve all users henceforth.
- This change will help all users get better and faster support. To enable this change, Neblio has been given all necessary rights to CoinDCX systems whereby they can access the right customer data and help users with prompt support. To facilitate a better understanding of the changes, we have helped all our users with the details of the policy and we await your agreement on the same.
- This change of our terms will not alter your experience of using the CoinDCX Pro services in any manner.
Should I be worried about this change?
- Users need not be worried about this change as it is a routine restructuring of our company. All this is happening at our back end and in no way, it will impact the users’ experience on the platform. CoinDCX Pro is making this move for ease of use and smooth delivery of our services.
Is this change only for specific users?
What happens if I don’t give my consent by September 15, 2020?
- We would urge you to reconsider and take a final decision by September 15, 2020, 06:29 PM (UTC). This is a routine change at the back end, and it will not impact your experience or your funds on CoinDCX Pro. However, if you still want to go ahead, here is what you can do.
- Kindly drop us an email with the subject line “Disagree With New Terms”, to [email protected] and we will assist you with the next steps. You will not be able to place any new orders from September 15, 06:29 PM UTC. You will however be able to edit or close your existing/open positions until September 25, 2020, 06:29 PM UTC.
- Post September 25, 2020, you will only have access to withdraw your funds from the platform.
I dismissed the pop-up, how do I agree now?
- We will be reminding you constantly until September 15, 2020, 06:29 PM (UTC)., through pop-ups and other communications. Upon logging back into the platform, kindly click on the “Agree” button if you agree to the changes and you can continue using the CoinDCX Pro platform as usual.