- 10 winners will be selected every day for the duration of May 27, 2022, 11:00 AM till June 01, 2022, 11:59 PM.
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 working days after the winners’ announcement.
- Rules of Engagement
1. Register on https://coindcx.com/earn-waitlist to get your waitlist number aka raffle ticket.
2. Tag 2 friends using #CoinDCXEarn in the comment section of Instagram/Twitter.
- Entries will be disqualified if Rules of Engagement are not followed. This is an open chance for users having a raffle ticket to stand a chance to win upto 1000 INR worth of BTC.
- Your entry will not be valid after 11:59 PM on June 1, 2022.
- Daily Winners will be announced on CoinDCX Twitter and Instagram
- One entry per person, entry from Proxy won’t be considered.
- CoinDCX shall have the sole right and discretion to decide and declare the winner in a situation of tie between two or more users. The user hereby waives all rights to dispute any decision of CoinDCX in this regard and CoinDCX does not undertake any liability, responsibility or guarantee towards any user.
- CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law or terms herein by any user.
- This Program is only applicable for users who are Indian citizens and are at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Users should ensure that they have successfully registered on CoinDCX and completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities along with any other procedure(s) as may be mandated by CoinDCX. In case it is discovered that a User who has been awarded under the Program, has not completed the relevant KYC formalities, CoinDCX shall at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delay, block or nullify any rewards under the Program, whether they have been declared or not. Withdrawals of any rewards, crypto assets, or INR wallet balance shall not be permitted unless KYC has been completed by the User.
- Employees of Neblio Technologies Pvt. Limited or any of its affiliates shall not be eligible for this Program.
- CoinDCX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Program at any time with or without notice. CoinDCX shall have a right to share the information, data of the users who participate in this Program with any statutory, regulatory authority/ body, Blockchain and Crypto Assets Council (BACC), and/or any other authority if required under applicable law including but not limited to self regulatory bodies and organizations like Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI).
- In case the User is rewarded in Crypto asset the User hereby understands, acknowledges and agrees that the prices of crypto assets are prone to fluctuations on account of economic/ market forces or any other causes. CoinDCX does not provide any guarantee or commitment on the quantity of the crypto assets which would be credited, and the quantity shall be derived basis the real-time value or price of crypto assets prevailing at the time when the reward is being credited to the account of a User who has been declared as a winner by CoinDCX.
- CoinDCX shall have a right to deduct any transaction or platform costs or any other charges or tax incurred by CoinDCX or levied under any applicable law while crediting the rewards to the User who has been declared a winner under the Program.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or transfer of any rewards credited to the User under the Program.
- CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law, or terms herein by any User.
- Any disputes arising out of the Program shall be subject to arbitration conducted as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the language of the arbitration shall be English. Subject to the foregoing, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Join our Community