We’d like to inform you that all our systems will be undergoing scheduled downtime due to TDS implementation for approximately 4 hours from 11:00 PM on June 30 till 03:00 AM (IST) on July 1, 2022. Please keep reading for full details.
- No new orders will be accepted on our app.
- We will cancel all the open/partially filled orders on the sell side only.
- Your access to the App will be restricted.
Additional information for CoinDCX Pro\Web customers :
- No new orders will be accepted on our platforms.
- We will cancel all open & partially filled Spot orders of INR pairs, on sell-side transactions only. For partially filled orders, the executed part of the trade will remain as it is.
- We will cancel all open & partially filled Spot orders of Non-INR (Crypto-to-Crypto) pairs (both buy & sell sides). For partially filled orders, the executed part of the trade will remain as it is.
- All partially open or non-entered positions will be canceled or closed automatically. For example, if you place an order for ETH/USDT for 100 Quantities, but your entry order is executed for 0 or 10, or 20 quantities (less than 100), we will liquidate your entire trade for the partial quantity executed. Since it is already partially executed, this would essentially mean that your position will not be exited at a loss.
- Any active margin positions will have additional margin added to their position from the wallet balance for the base currency. We would suggest you keep an additional amount in your base currency wallet (USDT in above example) as per the sample calculation before 10:00 AM on June 30, 2022. Further as an example, in case the trading pair is ETH/BTC, then the margin requirement for TDS should be maintained in your BTC wallet.
- Your access to the App/Web will be restricted.
We humbly request you to manage your orders accordingly.
As always, rest assured that your funds are 100% secure during the update. We will try to complete the maintenance at the earliest possible time. In case you have any queries you can reach out to us at [email protected].
Thank you for your support and patience in helping us improve CoinDCX for you!
Join our Community