1. How do I know if I received the update?
We will be sharing invitations with all CoinDCX Pro users. Those who accept this invitation will be later shared with the update. Please note that CoinDCX Pro New Year update will be rolled out in a phased manner and thus will be available to only those users who opt-in for the invitation.
2. Will my existing funds be affected?
No, your funds will NOT be affected by this update. Rest assured that all your open orders and active positions will be reflected here as usual.
3. I am using the CoinDCX app, will I also get the CoinDCX Pro update?
The New Year update version will be rolled out in a phased manner on an invite-only access to CoinDCX Pro users.
4. I use both the CoinDCX Pro app and website to trade, what should I do?
CoinDCX’s website (https://coindcx.com/) won’t be affected by this upgrade as the New Year update will only be available as an invite-only invitation, which will be shared to CoinDCX Pro users.
5. What is the minimum amount to place an order?
You can get started on your cryptocurrency investing journey with as little as Rs. 100 for all INR pairs. For all other pairs (non-INR), the minimum order value is USD 10.
6. What are the trading fees on the CoinDCX Pro new update?
There have been no changes in trading fees with the launch of this New Year app version. You can refer to the fees structure for different tiers at https://coindcx.com/fees.
7. How can I sell a coin that I bought from DCX Insta on the older CoinDCX Pro app?
You can sell respective coins in INR pairs (in the Spot market), if available. In case the respective coin is not available on INR pairs on the Spot market, you will have to visit our website to sell. We are planning to include Insta on the CoinDCX Pro app in the upcoming versions.
8. Where can I find my referral link in CoinDCX Pro new year update?
We are very soon planning to launch the “Income Referral Program” on the CoinDCX Pro app. It makes us happy to know that you want to share the joy of using this new app with your friends and family. Thus, we have already started working on this. Meanwhile, we would request you to invite your friends and family using the link on our website: https://coindcx.com/crypto-income-referral
9. When will Futures trading be available on CoinDCX Pro?
Futures is currently not available on the CoinDCX Pro New Year app version. However, we have already started working on this and are trying to get Futures available on the app very soon. Meanwhile, you can access Futures trading on the CoinDCX website (https://coindcx.com/).
10. How do I place Margin trading orders?
Follow these easy steps to place a Margin trading order:
- Select a pair you wish to trade and click on Buy.
- Go to the Product tab, and switch from Spot to Margin.
- Select your order type (Limit, Market, etc.).
- Finally, select leverage and swipe to confirm.
11. Will Quick Buy-Insta be available on both the CoinDCX Pro app and website?
Insta is currently not available on the CoinDCX Pro New Year app version. We’re continuously working on it and planning to introduce the same in a later version. Meanwhile, you can access Insta on the CoinDCX website (https://coindcx.com/) as usual.
12. Can I do Staking on this new CoinDCX Pro app version?
Staking is currently not available on the CoinDCX Pro New Year app version. Please be assured that your existing staked funds won’t be affected as you will automatically get rewards even if you use CoinDCX Pro app. Meanwhile, you can access Staking on CoinDCX Pro website (https://coindcx.com/) as usual.
CoinDCX supports liquid staking. In other words, for the funds which you offer to stake, you will automatically receive the rewards in your balance as staking rewards, and these staking rewards will be reflected in your CoinDCX Pro app as well.
Join our Community