CoinDCX will support the BitTorrent (BTT) token migration, 1:1000 redenomination and renaming plan.
Please refer below for the timeline about this change.
- At 10:00 AM (IST) on January 14, 2022, CoinDCX will close all BTT margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending BTT margin orders, and then delist BTT/USDT margin trading pair. A separate announcement will be made for relisting.
- Deposits and withdrawals of BTT have already been suspended on CoinDCX.
- At 09:30 AM (IST) on January 16, 2022, CoinDCX will delist all existing BTT spot trading pairs (BTT/USDT, BTT/INR, BTT/USDC, BTT/BNB, BTT/TRX, BTT/TUSD) and all pending spot trade orders will be canceled.
- CoinDCX will recover all old BTT balances and begin the distribution of new BTT, which will be renamed as BTTC, to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 BTT (Old) = 1,000 BTTC.
- After the token migration, the old BTT tokens will be renamed as BTTOLD, and the new tokens’ ticker will be BTTC.
- At 10:00 AM (IST) on January 25, 2022, trading will then open for BTTC/USDT, BTTC/USDC and BTTC/INR spot trading pairs. Please note that BTTC/BTC and BTTC/BNB spot trading pairs will not be listed.
- At 10:00 AM (IST) on January 26, 2022, BTTC will be listed on CoinDCX app.
- We will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of BTTC will open.
We appreciate your support and cooperation while we work on this.
Join our Community
With respect to scheduled maintenance planned at MobiKwik’s end, we will disable the MobiKwik payment mode across the product (both CoinDCX and CoinDCX Pro) on January 06, 2022, between 12:00 and 06:00 AM (IST).
Kindly note: During the maintenance period, MobiKwik payment method will NOT be available. We would request you to plan your deposits accordingly.
Thank you for your support and patience in helping us improve CoinDCX for you!