- The Users trading (only BUY orders) in specific eligible token i.e., Bonfida and Daomaker (each to be referred as “Eligible Token”) during the period of the Campaign between 4:58 PM on 30 September 2022 and 11:59 PM on 5 October 2022 (“Campaign Period”) shall be the eligible participants of the Campaign.
- The User who holds the purchased Eligible Tokens commencing on 5 October 2022 (“Commencement Date”) till 30 days, 60 days, 90 days (each to be referred as “Holding Cycle”) respectively shall be eligible for the maximum reward of Rs.150 equivalent of the Eligible Token computed in accordance with the below given Holding Cycle (“Reward”):
- A User shall be qualified to receive 3% benefits over the Eligible Token if they hold the Eligible Token for a total of 30 days from the Commencement Date.
- A User shall be qualified to receive additional 3% benefits over the Eligible Token if they hold the Eligible Token for a total 60 days from the Commencement Date.
- A User shall be qualified to receive additional 4% benefits over the Eligible Token if they hold the Eligible Token for a total of 90 days from the Commencement Date.
- The User has to place a successful valid ‘BUY’ order. The User hereby understands and agrees that no Reward shall be given in any other case and order types unless specifically mentioned by CoinDCX.
- Reward shall be credited at the end of the respective Holding Cycle.
- The User shall be ineligible for receipt of any Rewards under the Campaign if the User sells or holds the Eligible Token partially during the Holding Cycle.
- Multiple User sign ups from the same device will be disqualified to avail any Reward and the User shall be ineligible to participate in the Campaign launched by CoinDCX. Further, CoinDCX shall have a right to reverse any Rewards received under the Campaign. CoinDCX shall have a right to proceed against the User in such manner as it may deem fit.
- In case the User do not complete their KYC successfully, the User shall be ineligible for receipt of any Rewards under the Campaign. CoinDCX shall have the right to reverse the previously credited and/or withdraw already granted Reward and CoinDCX disclaims all liability and responsibility in this regard.
- Users can perform any number of transactions during the Campaign. There is no minimum transaction value to be eligible to participate in the Campaign.
- The manner in which Reward be distributed shall be as per the internal process followed by CoinDCX. However, if there is a technical failure or unforeseen circumstances, these timelines may not be met by CoinDCX. CoinDCX does not undertake any liability for the same.
- CoinDCX shall have the sole right and discretion to decide and declare the eligible Users for Campaign Reward. The User hereby waives all rights to dispute any decision of CoinDCX in this regard and CoinDCX does not undertake any liability, responsibility or guarantee towards any User.
- CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the Reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, any activity in order to avail the Reward by any illegal or immoral means, breach of applicable law or terms herein by any User. CoinDCX shall have a right to proceed against the User in a manner as CoinDCX may deem fit.
- CoinDCX reserves the right to discontinue, suspend, modify, cancel the Campaign or any terms contained herein for any or all of its User(s).
- The User, by participating in this Campaign, hereby agree and grant their consent to CoinDCX for sharing their in-app activity with each other including any survey, statistics etc
- The User who participates in the Campaign under any sub-broker/ sub-account shall be disqualified.
- The User hereby agrees and acknowledges that CoinDCX does not undertake any guarantee or warranty on the quality of any third party product or service being distributed under the Campaign as Reward and shall not be liable for any defects or discrepancies.
- The User shall indemnify and keep CoinDCX indemnified at all times for and against any loss, costs, damages, expenses, liabilities, claims arising out of any breach by the User of the terms contained herein or of any applicable laws.
Join our Community