Terms and Conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions (T&C) shall apply to any person redeeming any coupon/ voucher code or reward issued/ granted by Neblio Technologies Private Limited (“CoinDCX”).
2. These T&Cs are only applicable for users who are Indian citizens and are at least 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “User”). The Users should ensure that they have successfully registered on CoinDCX and completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities along with any other procedure(s) as may be mandated by CoinDCX. In case it is discovered that a User who has been rewarded under any campaign, has not completed the relevant KYC formalities, CoinDCX shall at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delay, block or nullify any rewards under any campaign, whether they have been declared or not. Withdrawals of any rewards, digital assets, or INR wallet balance shall not be permitted unless KYC has been completed by the User.
3. Employees of Primestack Pte. Ltd and/or Neblio Technologies Pvt. Limited or any of their subsidiary/ affiliates shall not be eligible for any campaign unless otherwise permitted by CoinDCX.
4. CoinDCX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the coupon code/ voucher or the campaigns at any time with or without notice. Further, the User hereby agrees and acknowledges that if there are any specific terms and conditions pertaining to any campaign (“specific terms”) which are live and running, any inconsistency, discrepancy or dispute between the terms contained herein and the specific terms, the specific terms shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency, discrepancy or dispute.
6. The Users shall only be eligible for any rewards if they have purchased their first digital asset on the CoinDCX platform.
7. Any User having an eligible voucher/coupon code and who is registered on CoinDCX shall be eligible to win INR 100/- or more worth of free reward (credited in digital asset of CoinDCX’s choice) depending on the voucher/ coupon code applied by the User which shall be credited into the User’s CoinDCX account. Please follow the link for steps on redemption and general terms.
8. The eligible users declared as ‘Winners’ under any campaign would receive a digital asset worth INR 100/- or more, as identified by CoinDCX and as per its sole discretion. Once a user has been rewarded or the coupon has been redeemed, he/she shall not be eligible for further rewards unless otherwise made eligible by CoinDCX under any specific campaign at its sole discretion.
9. Every user will be eligible to redeem rewards from only one coupon code (ideally the first coupon they use). All rewards will be in a locked state for 15 days or as per the minimum lock in period prescribed under any specific campaign terms and conditions, whichever is longer. All users must ensure they complete KYC on their account for reward redemption.
10. The User understands and agrees that the prices of digital assets are prone to fluctuations on account of economic/ market forces or any other causes. CoinDCX does not provide any guarantee or commitment on the quantity of the reward which would be credited, and the quantity shall be derived basis the real-time value or price of reward prevailing at the time when the reward is being credited to the account of a User who has been declared as a winner by CoinDCX. CoinDCX disclaims all liabilities in this regard.
11. CoinDCX reserves the right to approach you for review/testimonial of any of its campaign or its platform in general.
12. CoinDCX shall have a right to deduct any transaction or platform costs or any other charges incurred by CoinDCX while crediting the rewards to the User who has been declared a winner under any campaign.
13. The User shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or government authority in relation to any withdrawal or transfer of any rewards credited to the User under any campaign.
14. No user shall be eligible to redeem any voucher/coupon code twice. The expired/ redeemed coupon shall have no validity or bearing or liability whatsoever on CoinDCX.
15. CoinDCX holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law or terms herein by any User.
17. Any disputes arising out of any campaign or the terms contained herein shall be subject to arbitration conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be in Mumbai and the language of the arbitration shall be English. Subject to the foregoing, the courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
DISCLAIMER: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions.
In case you have any queries, write to [email protected]