Referral Program Terms
- These terms and conditions shall govern any referral done by you as a User of CoinDCX Platform (“Platforms”) (called “Introducer” for this program) under the referral program for futures trading (to be referred as “Referral Program”) by (“Referred User”) who enrol on Platforms ONLY via referral link provided by the Introducer.
- Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the same meaning as assigned therein.
- The Introducer shall be eligible to a referral commission of no more than 20% (twenty) percent of the fee each Referred User paid and received by CoinDCX for each concluded transaction in futures (“Referral Commission”), subject to terms herein.
- While the above term is applicable to all Introducers and Referred User(s) by such Introducer, only for iOS Device Referred User:
Referral Commission will be paid out in the form of points, i.e. 20% (twenty) percent of the fee each Referred User paid and received by CoinDCX for each concluded transaction in futures (“Referral Commission”), subject to terms herein.
6. The above-mentioned Referral Commission is payable end of each day, to the Fiat Wallet of the Introducer, subject to any technical issue or any other unforeseen circumstances.
7. Any attempt to fraud, collude or mislead at any step will result in disqualification of Introducer and referred Users from the Referral Program and CoinDCX reserves the right to forfeit all Referral Commissions/Bonus and proceed against all parties involved as it deems fit.
8. Only when a Referred User(s) does not complete his/her KYC successfully, CoinDCX reserves the right to discontinue, suspend, modify, or cancel the Referral Program or any terms contained herein at any time.
9. The Introducer and referred User(s), by participating in this Referral Program, hereby agree and grant their consent to CoinDCX for sharing their in-app activity with each other including any survey, statistics etc.
10. The Referred User and/or the Introducer shall indemnify and keep CoinDCX indemnified at all times for and against any loss, costs, damages, expenses, liabilities, or claims arising out of any breach by the Introducer or the Referred User of the terms contained herein or of any applicable laws.
11. CoinDCX may use any third-party evaluation tool or platform to assess the quality of the referred Users being referred under this Referral Program and CoinDCX shall have sole discretion in deciding the eligibility of any referred User, amount/ quantity of Referral Commission and the distribution of the Referral Commission under this Referral Program. CoinDCX shall not entertain any claims in this regard.
12. Family referral of any degree to Introducer is not valid or eligible.
13. The Referral Commission is subject to applicable tax deductions including but not limited to Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) as per the applicable law.