It is our responsibility to protect and inform you of all the potential digital risks that you might come across. In a fast changing digital world, it is important to know these steps to keep you & your investments protected.
While CoinDCX will always take measures to ensure you stay protected, it’s critical that you too stay vigilant to malicious activities and scamsters trying to target you as it seems to be a growing form of fraud.
How to identify malicious attempts and keep your crypto investments safe?
- CoinDCX personnel will NEVER message you personally or ask you to pay any amount for providing any assistance. In case you receive any such messages in the future, please DO NOT respond to them. Please block/report them ASAP.
- Always make sure that you are interacting with our official team either by verifying the BLUE TICK mark on Twitter, Instagram, and Telegram channels or through support tickets raised from our official website or on CoinDCX applications (Android/iOS).
Be especially aware of such fraud attempts while doing any of the following actions:
- Resetting your CoinDCX account password
- KYC verification process
- Bank account verification process
- Adding your bank account on CoinDCX
- While facing funds deposit & withdrawal issues
Also, remember not to share your CoinDCX Easy Access PIN with anyone!
- Only deposit funds into the CoinDCX bank account number/details provided on the app.
- Our official Social Media accounts are available only on Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Our official Community channels are available only on Telegram (CoinDCX / CoinDCX Pro).
- Please DO NOT contact any unofficial/unverified sources or reveal your account details to them. For any queries, please contact our official Support team here.
Join our Community