Two Factor Authentication, or 2FA, is an extra layer of protection used to ensure the security of online accounts beyond your login credentials. It is therefore advisable for all users on CoinDCX to set up 2FA on their system.
Follow the steps below to enable 2FA on your CoinDCX account
1. Login to your CoinDCX account at https://coindcx.com/login. Go to the top right corner of the screen and click on the profile button from the dropdown menu.
2. You will be redirected to the profile page where you can find the ‘Account Security’ option. Click on it and you will get the option of activating ‘Google Authenticator for 2FA’. The ‘Bind Google Authentication’ button will appear on the right-hand side. Click on it.
3. Download the app from Play Store or App Store and copy the secret key to proceed further.
4. Now scan the barcode using your Google Authenticator Mobile App. Open the app, press on the ‘+’ option, and select ‘Scan QR Code’ option. You can also click on ‘Enter the Secret Key’ that was copied in the previous step.
5. After performing the above step, enter your CoinDCX password, secret key, and 6-digit security code from Google Authenticator Mobile App. Now click on the ‘Finish Binding’ button to successfully activate the Two-factor Authentication (2FA) for your account.